Monday, July 10, 2006

Where did the weekend go...

Weekends definitely need to be longer. They seem to be over before I get everything done I wanted to. Had a fun day Saturday. Decided to go for a drive since it was so nice out. Took Hwy 18 up over the pass and down into eastern Washington. Ended up in Ellensburg, bought a slurpee and came back. Stopped at the Thorpe Fruit and Antiques store and got a few things to decorate the office like a 10"x10" square light up DO NOT ENTER sign and a 50 year old glass Quickie pop bottle (with the grapefruit/lemon pop still inside). Quickies all around!

Watched the World Cup yesterday. Was fairly boring. Those guys could be stuntmen, they are good at taking dives.

Weird things I have seen in the last few days:
- A foreign lady changed lanes. Twice. Sounds pretty normal. Except she used the wrong blinker.
- Santa Clause left his coat along side the freeway on Hwy 167
- It was 90 degrees at the top of Snoqualamie pass at the ski resort and 103 down a ways.
- A 65-80 year old woman neatly dyed her permed short grandma hair. Blue and purple.
- I found out that a Quickie is a carbonated beverage.
- I got strafed by a P-51 Mustang.
- Redken shampoo and conditioner gave my hair a greenish tint.

I'm sure there was something else, I just can't remember what it was.

Need to remember to get a haircut this week.

Supposedly I have some doctors appointment tomorrow. I am assuming that this is scheduled by the insurance company for an independant medical examination. Weird thing is they called my parents house and the lady was trying to push herself to get information about me while she was trying to confirm the appointment *rude*? I was supposedly to receive a big letter about it before then? Didn't get that whatever it was. Anyway they have to go through my attorney and shouldn't even be calling me directly, so I'm not going. I have better things to be doing than going to doctors appointments I didn't even know about and the attorney didn't approve.

Off to do some work. Wish it was still Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home