Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Free Latte...

Traffic was light this morning and I got to work a bit early, so I decided to pop over to Starbucks to get a little wake up juice. I put in my order and move over to the pick up area and stand around for a little bit, everyone else is getting their coffee but me... turns out they forgot mine. So they spit it out nice and quick and I got a coupon for a free whatever I want next time. Works for me, was worth 3-4 minutes of my time. :)

Had quite a productive day yesterday. I cleaned, baked a cake, baked some french bread, finished my book, started a new one, rearranged the living room a bit and watched the space shuttle launch.

I'm still pretty sore from the bbq I gave myself. Should be alright though unless someone tries to give me a shoulder rub, not that it ever happens. I took a few pictures of my back monday night just to see how red it was. It was quite impressive.

Had to write my performance review for work as well. I hate talking about myself, what I did good, what I did bad, and whatever else other people did to me *cries* they hurt me, and called me names and... no they are all nice :) Next thing I have to do is write up a list of goals to accomplish. 1) I will be at work tomorrow $500. 2) I will do what I normally do everyday $500 3)... I don't know, I'll tell you later $500. There all done. Might have to refine the list a little before I submit it hehe.

Hope everyone kept their fingers intact last night.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home