Saturday, June 24, 2006

Week of Birthdays...

This week has been too busy. Sort of like last weekend. My great grandma turned 94, my brother turned 25 and my son turned 4. Again, too much food. I am starting to get fat. Not really but I feel like it :) Isaac is good at playing baseball, but his rollerskating skills need a bit of work.

This next week is going to be painfully hot, the drives on the freeway at 5mph especially. I like snow better, at least half the people stay off the roads so I'm not stuck in traffic then.

I have been getting some very nice tips about how to manage my daughters hair, but I don't know if it will help me much :) I'm just not good with girly things. Somehow no matter what I do it ends up sticking out everywhere. Hopefully some special products will help ;) Going to get some for her and try that. Not exactly sure how to use many of them but I can probably struggle through it.

I still am worried her hair is going to turn strange colors or do something I cant fix :)

Vacuuming done! Go me. Very hot and tired now. Time for some good music and reading. And home made mac & cheese for dinner I think. Back to work for me...

Music for tonight: Evanescence - Fallen Album

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just shampooo and conditioner. And stuff that you put in and leave. Can't go wrong with that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home