Monday, July 03, 2006

Crispy Critter...

I went swimming with the kids yesterday for a few hours. They got sunscreen, I didn't. Last night I was laying down reading and my shoulder started itching and burning. So I went and looked in the mirror and my whole torso was bright red. Then it all started to hurt. Not good. Put on lots of aloe, that helped a little. Didn't get a lot of sleep, kept waking up when I rolled over onto a sore back or shoulder. I don't have a problem being cold today, I am radiating heat.

I was thinking about Harry Potter last night as I watched the Sorcerer's Stone to fall asleep. What is she going to do with Ollivander? I assume that he is off being forced to make wands for giants, or goblins or something for Voldemort? Anyone's guess at this point. All we know is that he is missing.

Work is so quiet today, only 4 or 5 people are supposed to be here all day today. Well it's not too quiet, I have some Ozzy and other misc rock stuff playing hehe. Glad it doesn't smell like a paint factory in here today. I had a killer headache till Sunday from the fumes last week. Not sure how much work is going to get done today. It is quiet, but then who really wants to be here in the first place ;)

I started an exercise calendar on my whiteboard at home last week. Been filling it in pretty regular. Seems to be helping, at least I am making a regular effort to do something at least each day for an hour +. Mostly strength training or swimming so far. Went for a jog a couple times.

I had some weird dream last night. I can't remember too much of it. Something about rescuing the damsel in distress.

Just about finished with book 4 of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I have found so many spelling and print errors in these books, I think I'm averaging 4-5 per book at least. The story itself seems to jump around a lot and there are a ton of people who have really no story relivance that just confuse you. It tends to jump around a lot as well. Oh well, it's something new to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home