Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mail me español will you...

Someone sent me an email to my gmail account in all spanish wanting me to give them a gmail account invitation. Yea right... me no habla no espanolie so you're outa luck.

I kinda miss playing frisbee on a day like this. Not raining, warm, bit cloudy though. The blackberries in the back yard seem to be growing nicely and starting to blossom. Should be able to get a few from over the fence once they are ripe.

Kinda bored today. Will be good to get out tonight and go to the EQC for dinner etc. Wish there were more places to go out to around here. Lots of hick bars and gangsta hangouts, pass. Need to move up north where there are some decent places. Plus it would be closer to work. Maybe I will browse some real estate sites or rentals or something today. Might try looking for a car too. If anyone has a 2005 or 2006 Mustang for sale cheap let me know :)

Music of the moment: ACDC - Back in Black album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home