Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What can be longer...

A week or a weekend? I would say both. It seems like it anyhow. Lots of birthday parties, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am quite full after all the food. My cousin John graduated from high school Sunday, so we went and sat through that.

The Governor was the guest speaker as she was an alumni from Auburn High School as well. She insisted on shaking all the graduates hands right after they got their diploma. Can we say 1 vote.. 2 vote.. 3 vote.. 4! You could see her there counting them. Considering she won last time by less than 1.5 rows of the students there she needs all the help she can get. My son Isaac's birthday is on Friday so there is more to come. At least things should be quiet for a while after that.

I need a vacation. Just need to find someone to go with so it won't be boring :) No more massages either, I am done with those I guess. Going to see the lawyer tomorrow to start the settlement stuff. Will be glad to get it all behind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home