Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mundane Ramblings...

For the second time in a week, I woke up to find my alarm clock blinking 12:00. I don't know what's up. Last time I didn't wake up will around 8am, fortunately today my internal clock worked better and I only woke up 15 minutes later than normal. My schedule is going to go crazy if I keep the 8:15, 4:30, 5:45 routine going.

I love how work seems to just drop on your desk all at once. Got to take lunch an hour later than normal due to so many people calling me all at once. I think my outlook must have an auto-email feature that gets sent out every day that says "Hey! Call me at lunch time!" It would be fine if it were someone fun to talk to :)

Bah! I'm silly. I was looking at all these hit counter/statistic sites this morning that I would be able to put on my blog. (I am curious to see just how many people read these). I totally forgot about using Google Analytics. I have 3 accounts for it *bonks self*

Guess I will leave you alone and go do that. I WILL know whose eyes are watching me muahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home