Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dreams...

Darkness came upon the winds, covering and surrounding everything. I don't see anyone else around, nothing, it's all deserted. Being alone doesn't scare me, the darkness does. It is turning everything into a ghost town. I feel like I am being trapped and hunted by the darkness. Spider webs start shooting at me, but I just knock them aside. Going into an old wooden building to escape the dark only leads me into a trap. The floor falls out from under me and with the splintering boards I tumble down an old shaft, one used for mining or maybe another, very different, sinister reason.

Landing roughly there is nothing but black, then a faint red glow from walls. Runes or glyphs, strange disturbing pictures lead down the tunnel, it is the only way I can go, like it or not. On it goes, with noises growing louder. Scuttling, something nasty, but I don't have anything I can defend myself with. The tunnel starts branching, becoming a maze. I can feel evil things hiding in the darkness. The red glowing symbols show on each wall. Once again spider webs seem to be thrown at me trying to catch me. This is where the darkness is coming from. Then it covers my face. The darkness surrounds everything I know. I am trapped for all time. Put in a box, a coffin. I can reach up, tear the webs away from my face but the darkness has me. I try to get out, clawing at the polished nightstone walls, dark as death. There is a red glow shining and building into the strange symbols. I keep clawing trying to get out....

Waking up I find myself in the dark, a strange faint orangy light coming through the window at 430am. I still have the feeling of being hunted, or watched... but it slowly fades. Not going back to sleep today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home