Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Books, Insurance, and Gas...

Interesting title eh? It's really not as interesting as it sounds. I have been reading a lot lately. TV and computers have been pretty uninteresting and I have found that a good book, well maybe not so good, has been where I have spent a lot of my free time lately.

Insurance... I hate insurance companies. Not only do I have to pay them, but they ignore me and don't do what they are supposed to be doing. Going to talk to a lawyer and let him deal with them, I just don't have the time during the day. One or two kots left to get out of my shoulders and that will be done. Then to get truck fixed and the settlement. Will be nice to have it all done and not have to waste all my free time with it.

Gas... WOOHOO I bought gas for under $3.00.... it was $2.995 after saving 6c at Safeway. I will be happy when I see it under $2.00. Yea, never to be happy again, I know. The gas cartels are all rolling in the dough and won't give it up. Would you? Funny thing tho, you see a lot of companies that do that kind of price gouging at least put on a public face and support some charity, schools, 3rd world countries, medical research... but you never ever see any gas company (especially middle eastern) do that. Except maybe BP (european) and its effort to make new energies like solar and wind, but that is fairly minimal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home