Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More Stupid People...

Driving to work this morning... going along in the fast lane (non HOV) behind a State Patrol car. This stupid guy driving solo in the HOV lane sees the Stater ahead of me, slows down and pulls over into the fast lane behind me. Well, not all Staters are dumb, so he pulls over into the slow lane to let the guy behind me go by. The guy knows he is busted at this point so he tries to slow down so the cop cant get behind him lol. Sure enough lights go on and they go to the shoulder. - Lesson: If you are driving solo in the fast lane and you see a cop, don't be dumb and look guilty. Suck it up and keep going like nothing is wrong. Pretend you have a short kid or something hehe.

Next one, going down the road a little ways toward the end of 167 in Renton, there is this lady following me doing her make up AND talking on the phone. All I could think was 'Please don't get that eyeshadow in your eye and rear end me.' If you're going to do make up, please get off the phone. People will understand that you need to butify yourself and can call them back. *sighs* Stupid People.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home